Izuminka Fall Fashion Expo | Date: Nov 8, 2014 | Place: 7700 Westgate Blvd, Kissimmee, FL 3747 | Time: 7:00 – 10:00 PM
Izuminka is a charity benefit fashion expo that features international designers, stylists and models hailing from European countries. These talented artists and performers will share their inspired skills during a 3 hours show taking place in Orlando in November 2014.
Upon arrival each guest will receive one raffle ticket at check in, more can be purchased to qualify for other items. All raffle ticket proceeds will go to the charity. Businesses or individuals who donate items will be given a tax deduction receipt for the fair market value of the item and will be announced as the sponsor for that item prior to the drawing.
A social media drawing will also be held, where participants “Check-In” on Facebook to be eligible for the drawing. Participants must collect a special token, verified by the staff after check-in to qualify. Raffle and Check In promotions will be promoted throughout the show. Instagram posts will also be rewarded in similar fashion along with those on Twitter using #Izuminka
A voting card will be provided to each guest at check in. This card will allow guests to vote for their favorite model, designer and stylist. The winners will be announced at the closing of the show and be included in the post-show media materials.
The entire show and the “making of” interviews will be posted on the show website and be featured in the fall issue of Florida Russian Lifestyle Magazine. The show will also be broadcast live via UStream.com to maximize brand awareness for the sponsors and artists.
- Pre Show: Vendor booths will open one hour before the main event begins. Allowing attendees to visit and sample products or services.
- Opening Act: An introduction, welcome and special thanks to sponsors followed by a lighthearted performance will bring the attendees to the main seating area and set the stage for the main event.
- First Run: Models will emerge to high energy music as a narrator describes the designs and featured items.
- Second Run: Featured entertainment act followed by models return to the catwalk for the second round of outfits and hair styles.
- Third Run: Featured entertainment act followed by final walk by models in third set of outfits.
- Closing: Models, Designers and Stylists emerge together for final bow. Drawings for raffle ticket items will be held followed by award of Top Model, Top Stylist and Top Designer.
The address is:
Westgate Vacation Villas
7700 Westgate Blvd
Kissimmee, FL 34747