Izuminka Euro Fashion Expo | Date: Jan 20, 2018 | Place: 5500 Grandview Pkwy, Davenport, FL | Time: 8:00 – 10:00 PM
Izuminka is a fashion expo that features international designers, stylists and models hailing from European countries. These talented artists and performers will share their inspired skills during the awards ceremony of the 2018 International Peace & Film Festival. The show includes local design collections and a national costume walk on the runway to commemorate the countries participating in the film festival.
Izuminka Video from 2014 Show
- Pre Show: Mixing in the cinema lobby with filmmakers and vendor booths in the theater.
- Opening Act: Welcome special thanks to sponsors followed by a lighthearted performance to launch the event.
- First Run: Models will emerge to high energy music as a narrator describes the designs and featured items.
- Awards: Winners in the Festival will be announced and presented awards, if attending.
- Second Run: Models will present additional designer pieces and outfits.
- National Costumes Grand Finale: Models will walk the runway in national costumes from countries around the world.
- Final greetings and invitation to after party. See you next year!
Theater Floor Plan
The address is:
5500 Grandview Pkwy,
Davenport, FL 33837
Phone (863) 547-0480